Training, Programs & Development
Medical Marijuana Webinar
With the legalization of marijuana just around the corner, employers must increasingly contend with the issue of medical marijuana in the workplace. Since 2015, the number of registered medical marijuana clients has increased more than eightfold, creating the need to strike a balance between workplace safety and human rights.
Join Dan Bokenfohr and Dan Weber for an engaging discussion of marijuana issues that employers face in light of an evolving regulatory regime.
Topics covered in this webinar include:
• The latest developments in the regulation of marijuana use and possession
• Workplace impacts of marijuana use
• Strategies to maintain a safe and productive workplace
• The legal parameters of drug testing programs
• Accommodation triggers and best practices
• Workplace ramifications of marijuana legalization
Who Should Attend: This webinar is designed for in-house counsel and labour relations, human resources, operations and safety professionals.