Training, Programs & Development
Civic Excellence: Maximizing Performance Workshop
Join peers from local and regional government for a highly interactive opportunity to enhance your leadership capacity and success of your organization. We will focus on best practices and innovative solutions for ‘real time’ matters facing you. The Annual Local Government Leadership Forum is offered by Civic Excellence and the Society of Local Government Managers of Alberta ‘to help civic executives make a leadership difference in local government’.
You will leave with techniques, a tool kit, guidelines and ideas to make an immediate leadership difference in your organization:
• Individual Performance Templates for coaching and accountability
• Program Evaluation Checklist for service excellence and innovation
• Decision-making Diagnostic Chart for creating effective policies & choices
• Group Effectiveness Models for process and team enhancement
• Values Charter to guide behaviours and organizational practices
• Civic Engagement Continuum to guide public communication efforts
• Capacity Box Framework for assessing resource and human capabilities
Registration Fee: $ 875 + gst prior to April 21. $925 + GST After April 21st.