News and Updates
Blue Hard Hat Safety Award
BLUE HARD HAT SAFETY AWARD
DISTINCTION IN OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY
Communities that meet the criteria will be awarded the Blue Hard Hat Safety Award.
A draw from eligible entries will determine which community will win training for their community.
WSCC will announce the winning community at the 2017 LGANT Conference and AGM.
The criteria for submission is:
- OHS Committee meeting minutes
- Supervisor Safety Training, completed by 75% of municipality supervisors
- First Aid Reports (as per the Regulations)
- 2017 North American Occupational Safety and Health (NAOSH) week, May 7-13, 2017 activity (A summary of community’s initiatives)
- New Worker Orientation Policy and Procedure, include training records for new employees
- No outstanding orders
Any questions please contact the Safety Officer you work with or firstname.lastname@example.org
The entry deadline is Monday, September 18, 2017