The successful candidate will be required to:
- Have a minimum education level of Grade 12
- Be on call and work rotating shifts during evenings, weekends and holidays
- Have a minimum of three (3) years or more of applicable experience in: general construction and maintenance,
- Have a valid Driver’s License with the ability to obtain a Class 5 NT Driver’s License
- Have, or be able to obtain a Class 3 Water/Waste Water Certificate
- Possess a valid Red Seal in the trade of plumbing
- Equivalencies recognizing related education and experience may be considered
The current starting salary is $35.61 per hour (approx. $74,069 per annum) with a Northern Allowance of approximately $13,924 per annum.
Please refer to the position description for more details regarding expectations and responsibilities. A job description is available at the Town Office upon request. For more information, contact Paul Watters, Human Resources Officer.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to:
Paul Watters, Human Resources Officer
Phone: (867) 777-8603 Fax: (867) 777-8601 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org