Senior Administrative Officer - Town Manager
The Town of Norman Wells requires a Senior Administrative Officer with a strong background in Municipal Administration, Accounting, Financial Management, and Project Management with proven success as an effective communicator and civic promoter.
Responsible to the Mayor and Council, the successful candidate will direct, administer and coordinate all affairs of the municipality. The individual will oversee all aspects of Municipal Administration, Financial Management, Municipal Operations, Project planning and Project Delivery in accordance with Council policies and legislative requirements.
Qualifications / Requirements:
• Post-secondary degree in municipal administration or a related discipline
• Sound understanding of municipal finances and accounting principles
• Minimum of 5 years senior management experience, preferably in a municipal setting
• Strategic and long range planning in the area of community development
• Strong HR experience with a proven track record of staff development
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a diverse cross cultural environment
The Town of Norman Wells will provide an excellent and competitive compensation and benefits package commensurate upon qualifications.
Resumes will be accepted until 5:00 PM MST November 9, 2018.
We invite applicants to submit their resume and cover letter to email@example.com
We thank all applicants in advance, however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.