Marketing and Communications Coordinator
The Town of Inuvik is pleased to offer the following employment opportunity:
MARKETING AND COMMUNICATIONS COORDINATOR – PERMANENT FULL TIME
Competition closes Thursday October 11th at 1:00pm
The successful candidate will:
• Be a very adaptable team player
• Demonstrate a strong knowledge of managing, creating, and producing promotional content (images & written copy) for websites and various social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, & Twitter) under a brand identity or corporate account
• Have strong Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, & PowerPoint) and advanced graphic design skills using programs such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, AdobePro, & InDesign
• Have excellent writing & communications skills including proofreading, editing, content
development, and copywriting
• Demonstrate experience engaging professional groups, visitors, government agencies, community
members, sponsors and other stakeholders
• Hold a relevant post-secondary degree or diploma in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration and/or Tourism Management
• Have a valid Driver’s License with the ability to obtain a Class 5 NT Driver’s License
Please provide examples of your work (blogs, social media profiles, print and/or digital collateral including brochures, posters, press releases, flat sheets, &/or web content). Secure links to examples will be acceptable.
Equivalencies recognizing related education and experience may be considered.
The successful applicant must pass a vulnerable sector criminal record check.
The current starting salary is $32.44 per hour (approx. $ 63,258 per annum) with a Northern Allowance of approximately $ 13,924 per annum.
Please refer to the position description for more details regarding expectations and responsibilities. A job description is available at the Town Office upon request. For more information, contact Paul Watters, Human Resources Officer.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to:
Paul Watters, Human Resources Officer
Phone: (867) 777-8603 Fax: (867) 777-8601 E-mail: email@example.com