ONE-YEAR TERM POSITION.
- This is a one-year term full time position
- Completion of a post-secondary college level Law Enforcement Degree or equivalent.
- Valid NWT Driver’s License.
- Must have good working knowledge of Microsoft office Suite; Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Effective written communication skills
- Ability to work with the general public in a professional and friendly manner.
- Must possess strong organizational skills.
- Provide public education and awareness, and promote safety in order to reduce the incidence of accidents, emergencies and bylaw infractions.
- Enforce municipal bylaws in order to ensure a safe environment for community members.
- Attend and present information to court.
- Complete administrative tasks as required.
- Perform other related duties as required.
(A complete job description can be obtained at the Village Office)
- This is a unionized position and is compensated at Range 5 of the Collective Agreement, plus benefits.
- March 20, 2018 at 3:00 pm MDT
Criminal Record Check Required
Please quote the position title and send a cover letter and resume to:
Mail: Acting Senior Administrative Officer
Village of Fort Simpson
Fort Simpson, NT
Fax: (867) 695-2005
In Person: Village Office, 9401-100th Street, Fort Simpson, NT
ONLY THOSE SELECTED FOR AN INTERVIEW WILL BE CONTACTED.